When the timeout message appears that you will be disconnected in some time period, please click on START button -> RUN and type this command here:
and click OK then. The timeout will be stopped then and you will be able to download and install the security patch to your operating system.
- You have to download and install the security patch to your operating system first (it repairs a bug in the DCOM RPC). You can find it on Microsoft internet pages.
- Run the registry editor (START -> RUN -> type REGEDIT and click on OK button) and find this registry key:
- Please right click on the name "windows auto update" and choose REMOVE/DELETE.
- After this please reboot your computer to the "Save mode with command prompt" and type here these commands:
CD WINDOWS (enter)
CD SYSTEM32 (enter)
DEL MSBLAST.EXE (enter)
- Then restart your computer and run the AVG Complete Test to ensure that is your PC virus free.
Need to remove another specific virus?
Return to our Virus Removal page to select another virus removal tool.