Beta testing program
As an AVG Beta Program participant you have the unique opportunity to influence the creation process of AVG security software that is utilized by millions of users all over the world.
The main aim of our beta program is to test software changes and innovations in a “real world” environment, which cannot be simulated in our development test laboratories, and to help us improving the quality of the release version.
Beta testing is divided into various projects. Most of the projects are available to every registered participant, some are only intended for a closer group of beta testers which we select according to their previous cooperation and profile settings.
What are the expectations of each single AVG Beta Program participant?
We expect that you will:
- spend at least a few hours during the Beta test period actively working with the tested product (the more, the better)
- try intuitive user processes
- report any issues or software bugs experienced
- assist us with solving reported bugs by providing additional information and/or the solution verification if required
- share with us your proposals/ideas for improvements, and your experiences with using our products and the Beta Program
- fill in the questionnaires linked to the tested product and provide us with general feedback through AVG Beta Forum
- communicate in English
What we offer to AVG Beta Program participants?
You will have:
- the exclusive opportunity to test new products or versions before they are officially released
- the opportunity to provide your suggestions, ideas and opinions about our products, their features and influence further development of security solutions used by millions of users all over the world
- in case of very good cooperation, we may give out some small gifts
- The publishing of any information on AVG Beta testing is subjected to AVG approval.
- Copying, sharing, distributing or retroactively engineering files is not permitted. More detailed information is available in the EULA . Any breach of these provisions may lead to legal sanctions in accordance with applicable laws.