Looking for help with AVG 8.5 or 9.0?
If you are using AVG 8.5 or 9.0, we suggest that you get a free upgrade to the latest version, AVG 2013. This will bring you many benefits, such as:
- Improved detection of all types of viruses.
- Improved performance, faster scans, and quicker computer start up.
Multitude of new features such as:
- AVG Identity Protection
- AVG Do Not Track
- AVG Advisor
- AVG Social Networking Protection
- ... and more.
How to upgrade to AVG 2013
To upgrade your AVG to version 2013 follow these instructions:
- Visit www.avg.com/download.
Click on the name of the product you wish to download.
Note: If unsure, select AVG Internet Security.
- Click on Download.
- If prompted, select Run to launch the installer. Otherwise locate the downloaded file and then launch it.
Follow the Installation wizard to finish upgrading your AVG.
Note: Your computer might be restarted during the installation.
Watch the tutorials for detailed instructions
Need more help?
Whether you want to upgrade or you want to keep your existing protection, you can also call our 24/7 free-phone helpline for expert advice.
I want to know more: Read user guide