AVG Guide to Online Markets
Which market represents the best opportunity for your business and how best to go
about entering that particular space?
The web is worldwide, but are all online markets the same? This interactive graphic gives small business owners and managers the key facts about different global markets online.
- What proportion of the country's population is online?
- What's the biggest search engine by market share?
- What's the biggest social media channel by number of users?
- What's the split between desktop and mobile usage (measured in page views)?
- What's the average download speed?
- What's the potential size of the online market (GDP per head times by the number of online users)?
Click the location pins to get started exploring each marketplace.
Small business owners and managers need good information quickly to help move their company forward. They need to make decisions while on the move, be able to access key data quickly and remotely, be able to inform themselves accurately and powerfully before that all important client meeting, conference or video call. This infographic is part of AVG's commitment to helping small businesses win online.