How to uninstall Bsecure Family Safety
To uninstall Bsecure Family Safety:
- Download the Bsecure remover tool.
- Close all running applications. Your computer will be restarted during the next steps.
- Run the tool, and then click Accept to confirm the license agreement.
- Click Continue to uninstall Bsecure Family Safety.
In case you cannot use the tool or you wish to uninstall Bsecure Family Safety manually:
- Open the Start menu, and then click Control Panel (or Settings -> Control Panel).
In Windows XP: click Add or Remove Programs.
In Windows Vista/7: click Programs and Features or Uninstall program.
- In the list of installed programs click CloudCare, and then click Remove or Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstallation wizard and restart your computer at the end of the uninstallation process.
I want to know more: Read user guide