How to allow Guild Wars 2 in AVG Firewall
To allow the connection for the Guild Wars 2 game in AVG Firewall, please proceed as follows:
- Open AVG -> Options menu -> Firewall settings.
- Click the Expert mode button -> System services.
- Click Manage user system rules.
- Click Add.
In the opened window, set the detail in the following way (click the blue underlined text to change it):
- protocol: TCP
- direction: Out
- local port(s): Unrestricted ports (1024-65535)
- remote port(s): 80,433,6600,6112
- remote address(es): All Networks
- As the Rule detail name, you can use e.g. Guild Wars 2
- Click OK to save the new rule, then OK to save the user defined rules and finally OK to save the whole Firewall configuration.
I want to know more: Read user guide