I cannot access files on a PC with AVG Firewall from another PC in my network
If you cannot access files on the computer with AVG Firewall from another computer in your local network, it is necessary to enable Files and printer sharing:
- Open your AVG program.
- Click the Firewall component.
- Check the state of the Files and printer sharing option:
Click Change next to the Files and printer sharing option:
- In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, select Home network or Work network to allow the file sharing.
- In Windows XP, select the currently used network from the list, and enable (check) the checkbox in the State column. Click OK to confirm.
- Exit the Firewall settings to apply all changes.
I want to know more: Read user guide