Enabling Whole Home Filtering (WHF)
To turn on Whole Home Filtering (WHF):
- Select either the Activity Monitoring or Parental Controls tab from the Services tabs.
- Select the Whole Home Filtering link; this will open the "Whole Home Filtering" panel.
- Click the red OFF indicator to display the green ON. The WHF feature is now enabled.
- Choose the profile setting that you would like to assign to the WHF network. This can be any of the already established profiles or you can create a "new" profile specifically for your WHF. Use the Add Profile link to create a new profile.
- Enter your username and password for your home network's router.
- Click Save to preserve your settings.
I want to know more: Read user guide