My payment card purchase was rejected. What can I do?
There are many reasons for a failed payment card transaction. Your card may have expired or reached its limit, or the payment gateway may have encountered an error.
Please try to use a different payment card (credit/debit) or choose PayPal (or other payment method if available). You can use your existing PayPal account or create a new one directly during the purchase.
To pay using PayPal:
- Select your product in the AVG Online Store and proceed with the purchase.
- Fill in the Billing Address.
- In Payment Details under Payment Type select PayPal, and then click Review Your Order.
- On the next page click Place Your Order.
Once redirected to PayPal portal, log into your PayPal account and proceed as usual
Click on Pay with debit or credit card if you don't have a PayPal account.
- Fill in your card details and other required information, and then click Continue.
- Click Agree and pay to finish your order.
I want to know more: Read user guide