Program update AVG 8.0.196 (HF3)
- Corrected Firewall configuration update progress on 64-bit systems with multiple occurrences of applications.
- Default applications to non-custom action are updated in the new configuration as well.
- TDI driver changes to increase stability and performance of Firewall, WebShield, and LinkScanner.
- New MailShell version 5.1 implemented in Anti-Spam.
- New safe adapter settings dialog added.
- Removed problem with launch of Firewall Wizard during remote installation.
- Fixed possible deadlock during Virus database update.
- Fixed problem with scanning files on different file systems (e.g. samba shares).
- Fixed registration of avg7api.dll.
- Fixed problem with outgoing traffic being blocked with IP address renewal.
- Fixed problems with unexpected connection termination; of ask dialogs being generated for the system communication, and other known problems.
- Fixed problem with OS Unix mapped folders scanning on Windows.
- Fixed problem with Microsoft Sharing being blocked after computer restart.
- Fixed problem with slow upload while WebShield is on.
Go to the updates page