Program update AVG Internet Security 9.0.697
Fixes & Improvements
- Anti-Rootkit: Fixed problem with rare BSOD in avgrkx.
- Anti-Spam: Fixed problem with occasional crashes in the Antispam component.
- Core: Detection of the next modification of Virut has been added.
- Core: Fixed potential high memory usage by cache server after reinstallation and cache reindexation.
- Core: Safe Search Firefox extension is now properly versioned.
- Core: Added support for unpacking of wise installer packages.
- Core: Minor performance optimizations in Online Shield.
- Firewall: Fixed problem with occasional dropping of fragmented packet.
- Firewall: Optimized CPU usage during a file transfer via Skype.
- Firewall: Fixed problem with Firewall action "Allow for safe" that could possibly block UDP data.
- Firewall: Fixed problem with Firewall AVG 8.5 configuration import resulting in error 0xe0015005.
- Firewall: Enhancement in use of Trusted Application database (further reduction of Ask Dialogs appearance).
- Resident Shield: Fixed possible problem with copying files in XP mode on Windows 7.
- Settings Manager: New possibility of saving Resident Shield settings when editing *.pck file even when RS is not active.
- Settings Manager: New possibility of choice between the default installation language and English within common settings.
- Setup: Corrected detection of potentionally incompatible products.
- Setup: Fixed problem with old components being installed if using Download Manager.
- Setup: Fixed problem with occasional uninstallation freezes while removing NDIS driver.
Go to the updates page